13 October 2008

You Know Who You Are

This is dedicated to a friend of mine.
Alot of times she needs some guidance and I'm sure she won't mind that this is dedicated to her. =)

Dear Friend,
I just want to tell you that I believe God is working in your life. I have never doubted that. I know that sometimes you wanna give up or don't believe in your self - but don't because I believe in you.
Right now with the latest things that have been going on in your life I just want to tell you to keep your eyes open and look close to you - not so far from you. Be happy with what you've found right now. It hard to be happy when you wish for something that doesn't wish for you - If you know what I mean. Sometimes God's plan for us is something we've never imagined and we don't have to think so hard or look so far to see his plan.

I'm always praying for you and if you need me I'll be here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...