07 October 2008

Tag! You're it!

I was watching Christine on happyslip.com.
Her and her youtube buddies were playing a game of tag.
I will start it here too on the blog - blog tag!
It goes like this.
1. Tell everybody 5 facts about yourself. Usually something unique or that you think few people know about you.
2. At the end of your facts. Tag 5 people (list their names down) and those people who are tagged will write 5 facts about themselves and tag 5 other people and so on and so forth!
Understood?

lovelylerie's 5 facts
1. My right shoulder is constantly aching.
2. The degree for my contact lens are -5.00 in my left eye and -3.75 on my right eye. I'm thinking that it has to do with being lefthanded. I have astigmatism too.
3. I have a heart-shaped birthmark.
4. I have a dot/mole in my left pupil. I made a bet with my sister that the guy who notices it is the one I will marry.
5. I have had a colonscopy done on me. (Do your research if you don't know what that is!)

I Tag.....
1. Shimona
2. RJ
3. Sonya
4. Chervie
5. Daron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...