06 October 2008

Bye-Bye Samsung

I was riding my bicycle to the gate of the compound this morning.
Midway, on the rocky road, I heard some "poppin" sound.
I thought I ran over a toad and didn't look back ( I just ate my breakfast!).
I parked the bike and walked out.
I was almost at the pak soi (entrance of the soi) when I realized my phone wasn't in my pocket.
I thought I left it at home.
Then...it dawned on me...That "popping" sound must've been my phone slipping out of my pocket!!!!
I quickly ran back...and there laying peacefully on the rocky road was my phone. Face down.
*sigh of relief* I picked it up.
Tadaaa...the screen was totally broken. It was scratched.
It was a hard fall and I have this gut feeling a few cars had run over it before I could rescue it.

So...bye bye phone...hello new phone...
That's my 3rd phone.
phone #1 Misplaced and stolen (Women's toilet-The Mall).
Phone #2 Gave to dad and Haze bought me a new phone.
Phone #3 My most precious phone - Took a fall and got run over.

And that was how my morning started!

2 comments:

Bayu said...

The story was soo tragic! I felt soo sad for you...especially when you said "bye bye phone" then suddenly...."hello new phone"? hahaha...coole coole

Unknown said...

Ahahahhaa.... Time to get a Nokia! Those things ah - Drop? oh no problem - it's a Nokia! Though I don't think anyone has ever tested to see if it's Run-Over-By-A-Car-Proof! Heh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...