30 October 2008

Bridal Hysteria - Eeeeek!

I started giving out my first invitations at work today. I'm happy that alot of them said it was cute! Hahaha. Yay. Thanks Dolly and Hazel for helping me choose it...despite that one major error that nobody else except us knows about ;)

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of October. And then on Saturday it's going to be November!

You guys!!! November is THE MONTH BEFORE December!!! O.M.G.

O.M.G.

I think I'm hyperventilating.

I'm getting paranoid that I'm forgetting to plan something or do something or forget some important detail that needs to be prepared for the wedding....

Okay...breath in....breath out...breath in...breath out...

I'm so EXCITED!

I'm Nervous.

I'm EXCITED!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

RJ said...

(: this is so exciting right? but don't be too much excited, you wil be high blood. don't worry too much, everything will be fine! I can't believe it also that in like a month or two i will be standing again on thai soil, and see you tie the knot with kuya bayu! i'm as excited as you are. take care!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...