22 October 2008

Nap

Well, I've been up and about since 10 stalking facebook and blogs.
Finally, around 2 pm I felt sleeeeppy and drowsssyy so I took a nap.

Cool eh? I didn't sleep that late, I woke up late and I still have enough sleep in me to take a nap. So I'm off in lah lah land and suddenly.RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! The gardener is right next to the window with the cutting maching cutting grass. And the fumes from the machine as well as the loud racket is flowing through the window and into my ears and nose. So thanks to that and wonderful God-given senses I was awaken.

So usually after naps I get thristy so I drink water. And after naps I'm hungry. now I'm hungry for some chicken thing on sticks my sister bought yesterday. That's another calling of my senses. OH brother. I'll just beautify myself and head out. I'm supposed to meet the BloGGals anyways.

Hey, It's cloudy and thundering again. Just like yesterday. But it hasn't rained yet. I love the weather better just on the brink before rain. Gloomy, dark, windy, cloudy, thundering...ahhhh..and this weather has driven away the fumes from that horrid machine.

Okay I think I'm high from craving that thing.

2 comments:

RJ said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
we are the same, i feel exactly the same way, it's like when i am about to go off to lah lah land i my sleep the crass cutter suddenly goes RRRRRRR!!! talok jung leoi ate lerie!!! hahahahahaha
mmmmmmmmm..chicken sticks..dark, and cloudy? expect the flood! (with an added bonus of dead worms and tadpoles) take care and misya!

RJ said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
we are the same, i feel exactly the same way, it's like when i am about to go off to lah lah land i my sleep the crass cutter suddenly goes RRRRRRR!!! talok jung leoi ate lerie!!! hahahahahaha
mmmmmmmmm..chicken sticks..dark, and cloudy? expect the flood! (with an added bonus of dead worms and tadpoles) take care and misya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...