03 October 2008

Flooded Thoughts

It rained really hard last night and at lunch time too.
This is the result of it all at home:


Before work.

After work.

In the canteen at lunch time. Notice the waterfall?

Anyways, walking the compound I lived in was pretty flooded. It reminded me so much of my childhood days. I used to LOVE it when it got flooded. I'd put on my boots..or not at all..and just run around in the muddy, dirty, worm/snake/frogs/fish- infested waters and have the time of my life.

But today just passing a puddle made me go "EEWWWWWW WORMS!!"
Puh! Grownups...just can't have fun huh? Where are those carefree , no fear days?

And talking about grownups...I also realized that sure payment comes with the job...but with salary comes bills too!! Ahhhhh....Oh well...still loving the life!...but not the worms.

1 comment:

RJ said...

wow, pictures of the mission flooded,.. scenes of childhood.. i miss that so badly..wearing my batman print boots and running around screaming and poking worms and looking for tadpoles.. lol I'm glad that nothing much changed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...