16 October 2008

Sweet Sweat



Ahhhhh....

Hazel and Dolly have been inviting me to go play basketball at EIS with them for weeks. The teachers there get together on Thursdays and play a fun game. I finally dragged my lazy a** to the court. People came like really late but eventually we had around 15 people and we divided into 2 teams with subs. I played for like the first 10 or 15 minutes. *Phew* I haven't played in years! But I still managed to do a 3 pointer and a layup. At least for me it's like riding a bicycle - once you know how you can do it. But of course I was so unfit. It felt so good though to feel the heat permeating from my body and the sweat oozing out of my pores and dripping down my face and neck. I need to do this more - my body loves it! ...I'm just such a lazy person...aargghh. I took a pic of us playing bbal but I accidentally deleted it >_<. I have one of just me sweating but it's too beautiful to post up..hihii... Ahhhhh.... P.S. After we got back Hazel started cutting the pictures for the invitations. I'm really making use of my maid of honor!

3 comments:

Deanna Beryl said...

so cute lah your cutting board! :P

hey i see stitch! :P

Anonymous said...

Girl! You make full use of her! Cuz when she gets her own maid of honor then it will be her turn!

RJ said...

tsktsk you are abusing your maid of honor, making her work overtime for you..tsktsk
hahahahah the pictures are really cute..:D i can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...