02 October 2008

What I Love About My Job

  • It's one bus ride (green 71 bus!) to and from school. The bus stops right in front of the school.
  • It's a 1 minute walk from BTS Ekamai.
  • California Fitness is right at the BTS Ekamai station.
  • The longest it takes to travel to and from is 15 minutes.
  • Okay, in short it's in a perfect location.
  • I've had more experience in the 5 months of working there than my 4 years in college!
  • The director cooks lunch for the whole school!
  • He gives the faculty and staff encouraging words everyday.
  • The school dance was one of the most memorable moments in my life.
  • The kids are just like any other kid...they drive you mad! But at the end of the day they are so fun to know and be with. I love them!
  • The kids accept and support each other.
  • The staff has a meeting once a week. We choose one student and we can talk for almost two hours about how we can help eachother and this student emotionally, behaviorally, socially, etc. where can you find a school that does that? Even if he/she is not a teacher's student that teacher still comes to the meeting and discusses and helps out.
  • I actually enjoy the meetings we have each week!
  • (This is not listed in any particular order)....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...