10 October 2008

Rewind

If I could rewind my life video to a certain point in my life, it would be when I was around 5-7 years old. Well...basically just my childhood time the time where I hate taking naps and love sneaking out of the house to play with my friends or to teach myself how to ride a two-wheel bike.
Remember those time? House-house, boys catch girls, club members, climbing trees walking bare-foot around campus...

The other day I was on my way back home when I saw a group of kids. They were standing in a circle and "talking". Their conversation went something like this: "My mom said"..."Yeah, my mom said..." And well basically it was really "kiddish talk"...Now that's the reason why I wanna rewind my life to see how my friends and I used to talk as little kids. I always thought we talked that same through out life...but of course it doesn't make send if I talked as mature as I do today...Haha...that's why I would love to see how I sounded.

During that time I never got bored! I guess as kids we always find good ways to entertain ourselves. I remember how I used to love closing my eyes while walking. Of course this would be done when I was holding my mom's hand or dad's hand. My sister and I used to lead each other. one would be the blind one for a while and then we'd swap...Oh, OH! And I soooo wanted to be a bus conductor! Have you been on the buses here? you know how they have their "containers" where they put all the coins and then tear off the ticket? I used to dream of having one of those. I even wanted to be a cahsier lady...pressing the buttons and getting money out of the cashier...how fun it seemed!

When my sister was at school and I was at home (still too young to go to school) I would create my own imaginary friends and talk all day with myself and with my imaginary friends. I even had a scene where I hadn't met a friend in a long time and I went to hug her. Of course that frieind was just a post in my house.

What a flood of childhood days flashing through my mind! Just wanted to let some out.

2 comments:

RJ said...

aiyah you make me feel super homesick!! wahai. .I remember those days, playing house house and having clubhouse and running around and not being bored and just being a kid..looks like the kid in me is growing up. reading this post makes me very happy! :D
i wish i could rewind too..

OnZ'Q said...

Hahahaah..I can imagine ur childhood in the compound.:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...