Everytime I'm with you,
the word blue never seems to exist.
You make me happy, you make me laugh,
no one ever makes me feel like this.

You are the perfect man for me,
one who really accepts me as I am.
I know that I can count on you,
because you are always true.

Everyday I thank God he sent you.
You are like the sunrise in the morning,
and the stars that shine at night.
A sign so unbelievable but yet so real.

I could never live without you.
If you ever leave I don't know what I would do.
I just love it that we are together,
and my dream is that this lasts forever.

Obviously it didn't last forever. Oh I was heartbroken. I thought I was beyond repair. But then life continued and I moved on and despite the pains as a teenager I can look back and laugh about it and take it as a good experience or some story to tell to fill in some boring moments. There are some things we just have to experience and pass to really enjoy the moments we have in our life now. But of course we only realize that now. If you told some teenager that right now they'd just curse you.