10 October 2008

The Village This Week

I have more picts of my work place and my students. I'm happy to be here. Sure they drive me crazy! They drive me mad! But they also make me laugh and give me another reason to want to get up in the morning. Of course I'm also glad it's the weekend and I'm looking forward to going to SML tomorrow.

This is Hua Hin Class. The "seniors" the "big kids" Here is where the students prepare for the GEDs , IGCSEs etc. I work with these kids from 7.45 -12.00.


Break time 10.15 -10.30 on the field.
Break time the main hang out during morning and lunch break.


Pattaya Class relaxing before starting Drama class. That's Mahe, William and Eilis.

William and Edward dancing and singing to Food Glorious Food.


There's Nicky. The musical one in the Pattaya Class.

This is the biggest group I have. Today was a mix of the Bangkok class, Chiang Mai class and Hua Hin class. Some kids hid from the camera.

After work I went to my colleague's place. It was her sister's birthday. Sooo many guests and lots of food. It was fun. It's nice to have friends from work and meet new people.
Okay goodnight everyone~ Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Khanh Hoang said...

These pics. reminded the day we went to visit the SML with Dr. Roy! ^ by the way, Happy every teaching day! Lerie ^^

OnZ'Q said...

That boy, the on on the left in "singing Food Glorious Food", maybe William is cute:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...