28 October 2008

Mom's Birthday 2008 - After Work

Today is my Mom's birthday.

Happy Birthday Mom! On your birthday next year I will not be single anymore! Hihihi.

Here are the pictures of the wonderful time our family had celebrating my Mom's birthday (minus Bayu of course T_T huhuh)

After work surprise: Richmond bought the roses and Hazel made the banner.
Then they both collaborated in tying the bows and sticking them up.


I printed and wrote in the card. My mom had a good laugh at what I wrote.
Besides dinner tonight my sister and I will be giving shopping money to my mom.
She always loves a shopping spree.

My sis also bought a watch for her.

We closed the door and when Mom came after work and walked in we were standing there with Richmond playing the guitar and we all sang the Happy Birthday Song.
Dad wasn't here...he was traveling back from somehwer...hihihi.Tsk tsk tsk.

1 comment:

RJ said...

wow..!!. looks so fun! auntie vangie is very lucky to have children like you and ate hazel.. (:
i feel so happy for auntie vangie.. miss her a lot!

p.s. i'm one of them "around the world". happy birthday auntie!! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...