10 October 2008

Where do I start?

Well, I've been kinda sick since Wednesday. And Haven't been able to blog much of what pulls at my heartstrings =)

Well instead of words just look at the pictures...I'm sure pictures will speak louder than my words.

Monday - This is what happened to my phone.

On Wednesday I started feeling sick at 3 pm. I thought it was my shoulders so i went to get a Thai massage at Magnolia Spa for an hour. It was sooooo goooooood. So my shoulders were fine but my stomach wasn't. So it was the stomach flu. I'm much better now and I'm so thankful for my dear mum and dad who massaged me and cooked porrige for me and prayed for me.

Here's my pretty mum!
I was able to go to work yesterday. I was also able to buy my new phone! That's why there's all these pictures! Yay for me =D

This is the first pic taken on my phone. In other words the picture that devirginized my phone! It's also my wall paper right now.
Oh yeah and I was able to accomplish some wedding plans. My plans are going really well so far. I'm very happy about having a Heavenly Wedding Coordinator.

That's the stack of invitations!
So please give me your mailing address or email address!

1 comment:

Hobbit Wife said...

So happy for you that your wedding plans are going well. Will pray that everything will sail smoothly until that BIG day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...