22 October 2008

My High

I quickly changed and walked to EIS. I thought I was going to live my worst nightmare when I didn't see the guy selling the chicken on the stick.

Yep my worst nightmare is when I'm craving for something and I go to that place to buy it and their closed or they aren't there!

Well, it was a good day for me the man and his cart was still there!

This man and his cart and his delicious chicken
have been around for years!!

He puts some pepper and sauce and it's sooo gooood.

In a plastic and into a newspaper bag!


Yep I literally bumped into Megan! Nerdie Megan-
actually...that thick book at the top? It's not a school book!

Me enjoying the chicken! Look at my smile...so high!

1 comment:

RJ said...

hahah i am so damn jealous you got to eat the chicken thingie.. aiyah i want some too, it's good to know that your craving was satisfied, i love the chicken thingies also they taste so good..
tsktsk
megan should be reading her school book not some thick huge ass novel!! hahahahah say hi to megan for me when you bump it into her again okay? take care.. (:
you look ecstatic in the pic.. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...