13 October 2008

She's Crazy!

Today my partner teacher asked me what my religion believed about the end of the world, about Jesus coming and whether the dead go straight to heaven or not. So I told him in simple words trying not to use too much SDA jargon.

I tried my best to make it short and simple...but by the end of that I could see in his face that he wanted to burst out laughing. We've worked for a few months together now so I know the different facial expressions he has and he definitely had the "she's crazy" facial expression.

Well, I'm not offended or anything. I just take it as something to laugh about (the expression on his face about what I was saying). I'm just happy for this opportunity to still be myself, believe in God and have the chance to share or answer questions people might have...even if it's just for their entertainment!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...