31 December 2013

End & Start the Year with a Crib!

God indeed blesses us through our church family.
Charice and Orielle are helping to plan for our baby shower which will be on January 11, 2014.
They gifted us with a beautiful awesome crib (see pics below) and so many more!  It really helps us and I am so grateful and thankful for that.
THANK YOU.
The people from Kiddy Palace came to install the crib.  At first they said there was only white left but I insisted they tried to find the brown as the church had requested brown from the beginning.  Yay, they were able to give us the brown crib!

This crib came on the last day of 2013.  So I woke up to clean up and prepare space for the crib.

It's becoming more real guys!  Baby is coming!!

As if the crib wasn't enough they asked me for my list of things I needed and they help me to get some really important stuff from that list!
I was involved in the planning of the Baby Shower.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...