14 November 2008

Yogurt?Youghurt?

Which is the correct spelling? Or is it the whole American/British English thingie. Anyways, what's the benefits of eating yoghurt?Yogurt? Who knows! Go look it up in google.com.

Chocolate, blueberry and strawberry yoghurt/yogurt.

I"m eating the blueberry flavored one now despite my non-functioning taste buds. I can say it tastes good only through the texture...and through "memory tasting" connecting the memory of the taste of blueberry and yoghurt from the past to the tasteless one in my mouth...yummy...0_O

P.s. This post was inspired by Dell and Shiz.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eh where u get the ones on top?? Aren't those from the dairy home near MC??? I used to buy those from Kangaroo at Australia Village all the time (note: that's what i meant by it was so last year to dell.. actually, come to think of it, buying from kangaroo... that was so 3 years ago!)

RJ said...

oh wow!! i miss yoghurt, they don't have ANY yoghurt here, since i left thailand i never ha that.. so sad, i am so going to ask mom to buy loads for me when i get back there and i will soo eat it and savor it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...