26 November 2008

In a rush

I'm going to go off to the MLTR concert soon. I'm just waiting for Papz call. At first I thought it was gonna be just me and him but today he called and said we're going with a few of our high school friends. Honestly speaking I still have this "inferiority complex" thing from high school. I find myelf avoiding them sometimes. I was kinda uh-oh I thought it was just Papz and I! But oh wel, I'm just being my overly thinking self. I've met up with a few high school friends lately and they're really happy to see me and I'm happy to see them too! And anyways I'm a confident and beautiful lady now improved from the high school version...MUAHAHAHA.

I'm also booking my parent-inlaws Air tickets today. Yes, ladies and gentlemen things are falling into place. Little by little. Soon that day will come! Did I mention to you that 3 very very important things are going to happen to me in December? 1.) I'm getting married..2.) I"m ..ahem..well*cough the wedding night..3.) I'm leaving to a new destination!!

Right now I'm looking for a certain bag to use to the concert and I can't find it! I searched all over ..

okay finish story later, Paps just called. Am meeting him and JJ!

2 comments:

Deanna Beryl said...

55555 on wedding night! WOOHOO Lerz! :) HEN PARTY HERE WE COME.

Bayu said...

Well ticket confirmed booked. Bout the wed night....better not say anything for now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...