06 November 2008

BlingBling







Tom Yum Hed (Mushroom) 6th Floor Platinum. Last Sunday.










Pak Kana Pla Khem (Salted fish and some vege) Ate at Pok Pochana Sukhumt 71 Rd. Near the klongtan bridge. Ben Soontorn treated us out: Ken, Ben Surong, Jathrow, Wittya(Muscle Man), and another friend of theirs. We ate loads of Thai food this was just one dish. Last night.













Today my Mum packed lunch for me! I get to save lunch money =) Today.


















Today the Cook of our school Khun Yen gave me this bag of chili sauce that tastes so great with any meat. It's really spicy! I love it!















I bought a small cup of Swensens Mocha IceCream 44 Baht and shared it with the whole family. Today.












I bought this tonight for the retreat this weekend and also to bring to Spore. The two short cost 50 Baht each, Hairbands 20 baht each, Shirts 49 Baht each. At Na Ram .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...