10 November 2008

Lunch Time

I'm kind of...No...I am broke...so instead of paying 50 baht for lunch I walk out of the school gate and take a 1 minute walk down the soi to a noodle stall. I order Kweteao Nam sen lek sai kai (small noodles with soup and water) I don't usually order haeng(dry) noodles. I also got cha yen (my mostest favrotiest drink!) The guy sells his drinks a few meters from the kweteao guy. So I spend 25 baht for the delcious and filling noodles and 12 baht for the cha yen. De-li-cious-a!

Anyways, I felt like a zombie today. I was sooo tired because I slept really late last night. I got back around 8.30 from hanging with friends after the retreat and then I talked to Bayu and slept like way late because I was excited! I mean I was excited about the retreat...that already happened...hmmm...hahaha.

I was so tempted to call in sick. But that's not me. Although at one point my partner teacher said I should just go back home. I made such a bad example to the kids today being all sleepy! I made it through the day but had to take panadol when I got home and took a nap and just got up. I feel much better now.





Nothing related to lunch but took this on the way back to school
- rotmay free pua prachachon

2 comments:

RJ said...

awwwww
makes me miss kuay tiew and chayen
they don't have it here!!!
hmph... i so envy you, you got to eat that heavenly noodle soup and that heavenly chayen!! i can't wait to waltz to the kuaytiew stall and get some of that food and top it off with some chayen!! i can't wait.. and i can't wait to see you too! aya, can't contain my excitement!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! (:
rakrak ♥

RJ said...

awwwww
makes me miss kuay tiew and chayen
they don't have it here!!!
hmph... i so envy you, you got to eat that heavenly noodle soup and that heavenly chayen!! i can't wait to waltz to the kuaytiew stall and get some of that food and top it off with some chayen!! i can't wait.. and i can't wait to see you too! aya, can't contain my excitement!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEH!! (:
rakrak ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...