30 November 2008

Mother-Daughter Silly Incidents

I was holding my bottle of Centrum pills with one hand a pitcher filled with water in another hand. I was talking to my Mom and thinking in my head that I needed to fill the glass with water so I can drink my vitamins. I unconsciously lifted the pitcher and was about to pour the water in to the bottle of pills which I thought was the glass. I caught myself in time.

My mom started laughing and told me an incident that just happened to her recently.

She was in the kitchen talking to my Dad and at the same time cracking eggs into a bowl. While she was talking she got an egg cracked it and put the egg yoke into the SINK and the shell into the bowl with the other egg yokes and only realized that when she started mixing the contents in the bowl.

We had a good laugh over our silliness. =)

I think my Mom's happy I did that silly thing too...Coz to her it means she's not showing signs of "Oldness or Aging"...HEHEHEHEH....

2 comments:

RJ said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!
i laughed out loud really hard just now, i turned some heads in the com lab.. hahahahaha!! i think that's hilarious!! superbulala leoi!! thanks for making me laugh!! it also happens sometimes to me, i'll write a blog entry soon on that!! missing you and your laughs!

OnZ'Q said...

Wakwkakwawakwakwkawkawk
Bulexlex telegex!
Agree wid RJ, it really brightenned my morning:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...