14 November 2008

Countdown

You guys! 2008 is almost over...nah...that's not what I'm counting down about...uh-duh. I'm so excited everything's gonna happen next month already...in a few weeks time...EEE..Weee...=)

I mean that means less planning time...forget about that for now...let's just pretend there's nothing to plan (yea right!) so as of today/right now:

19 - School days left
04 - Weeks of work left
09 - Periods of preparing for the Christmas Production
06 - Weekends left in Thailand (and somewhere around that many weekends left to go to Church, SML and Newsong.)
04 - Weeks before my bachelorette partay!
32 - Days before I pick Bayu up at the airport =O
38 - Days to D.Day...a.k.a. wedding day
40 - Days until I flood the Suvarnabhumi airport withe tears of happiness(?) and goodbyes.

But...I'm just going to enjoy myself day by day...one day at a time...although I'm crossing out the dates in my calendar. =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...