25 November 2008

Bullet Point

Me-Facts:

  • I don't know what to update about.
  • Since my pictures got deleted I don't have any pics to put up anymore.
  • I'm going to MLTR concert tomorrow night w. Papz! (Thanks to T.A.E)
  • I'm bored right now.
  • I don't know what I'm really meant to do in life (workingly speaking)
  • The Christmas Production preparation is as busy as Wedding Preparation.
  • Since last week I meet with the Wedding Committee every Monday evening (Haze, Dolly, Me and Bayu through Skype.
  • I just call the Wedding Committee the "Dolly" committee =)
  • I ate Mars Bars this morning.
  • Someone commented that I got slimmer, yesterday too!
  • I'm thinking of taking Special Ed, Educational Psychology, or Occupational Therapy and other stuff for Masters...hihihi.
  • I'm eating sausages for lunch.
  • I love balsamic vinegar.
  • I was typing the above at lunch break...it has been over I've taught 2 periods and now it after school hours.
  • I'm drinking Yakult while typing this.
  • I feel like dancing.
  • I'm going to go into one of the classrooms with a mat (Prem's class) and sleep.
  • I just got a second mars bar.

5 comments:

RJ said...

go easy on the MARS bars! and drink a lot of water. (:

RJ said...

go easy on the MARS bars! and drink a lot of water. (:

RJ said...

go easy on the MARS bars! and drink a lot of water. (:

Khanh Hoang said...

R MARS bars delicious? ^^

Bayu said...

Hehehe, wait till you eat up the sinful Fried Mars bar at Orchard! Careful Nah...
Hey, bout the Master degree i was thinking the same for you! But let God handles that for us
Love you always

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...