05 November 2008

Up,Down,Up,Down

You guys, I haven't been writing much although I have some pictures to put up of work and some food and friends. I'll probably put them up after I accumulate more pictures of the Newsong retreat that I'll be attending this weekend. =)

Well, as you all might NOT notice ; ) it's November...and I am actually at the point where when people ask when I'm getting married my answer is - NEXT MONTH>>>

Oh gosh. I just want to warn/apologize/plead to you all to please bear with me. My posts will most likely be like my mind and mood lately. One moment I'm ecstatic about the wedding and getting married and the next post I'll be stressed and depressed about having this whole new future and life.

So please bear with me if these two topics are all I can talk about- Because frankly that's what's on my mind almost 24/7. Thanks for your care and understanding and any comments will be appreciated =).

I really salute all those women or men out there (Cathy this includes you!) who dare to face and go through with major steps and changes in their lives.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...