11 November 2008

Thai and 2.5 Filipinos

I met lots of farangs and I was really surprised and delighted to know that alot of them knew so much Thai!! They could speak and understand quite an amount of Thai considering the amount of time they'd been here. So I was also happy to be part of their journey to learning Thai.

That's me (I really didn't realize I can sit so lady-like wa)
teaching some useful phrases...hehehe

And here we are the 2 and a half Filipinos (In the words of Romeo)
I really love discovering Filipinos who no nothing about The Philippines or can't speak Tagalog ...like me! I'm not alone in the world! Oh yeah and it was also Romeo's comment that made me realize I DO have my own accent! Now ain't that cool!

1 comment:

RJ said...

yeah that accent you got is kewl! makes you unique! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...