16 November 2008

Scalp Treatment

I have dandruff but lately it's been horrible!! The worst ever! My head was terrifyingly itchy! So I went on to google and searched "how to get rid of dandruff!!!" Yeah I put the three exclamation marks. I found these one site and then another that gave some ingredients I had at home. So I did my business. Actually on these sites they gave different "recipes" but I took 3 altogether and did them tonight. My sister had this weird expression on her face and asked me it they wouldn't clash..I told her " I don't care, I'm desperate."

So...
1. Mix one lime juice with coconut oil and massage into scalp. Leave for 15 minutes.
2. Wash hair normally with prescribed shampoo. Pour vinegar on scalp and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse out.
3. One part mouthwash with 6 part water pour on to scalp. No need to rinse out.

Yup. I will tell you if it works! But I'm feeling much better now in case you're wondering. I need to put some saline solution into my eye though...got some vinegar in there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A low cost, green eco friendly, healthy natural way to shampoo and eliminate dandruff is to make a homemade liquid from soapberry which grows on the Chinaberry tree and has been used for thousands of years. It works very effectively.

Lorena said...

I had a mild dandruff problem too...before. If that wasn't pleasant, I can imagine what you must be feeling like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...