11 November 2008

No More Cheesy Fries

The first time I ate I ate Cheesy Fries was in February...2 days later I was admitted to the hospital with stomach flu for 3 days 2 nights.

The second time I ate Cheesy Fries was on October 25. It was a Saturday evening after worship at Newsong. After that I watched Eagle Eye in IMAX and could barely watch it becaues I was feeling like car sick.

Okay by this time I realized that Cheesy Fries might not be good for me. But I was thinking maybe it has nothing to do with the Cheesy Fries because the first time I ate and got sick also so happened to be the time that Bayu left Thailand permanently. As for the second time at IMAX I'm not the kind of person who can watch movies where the scenes are not stable..you know shaking everywhere and zooming this way and that...plus the IMAX screen was so huge.

So on Sunday after hanging out at Lumpini Part we went to McD's and I decided to order Cheesy Fries once more. Because it's so yummy!...and also because I wanted to see if I would get sick again. Honestly, I was thinking I wouldn't.

Well, by yesterday evening I had an itchy throat and I woke up at 2am this morning because it had gotten way worse. I could hardly sleep and well let's just say I couldn't make it to work as well. I just drank water and slept the whole day and I kinda lost my voice too.

So...was it the Cheesy Fries or the fact that I've been sleeping late the whole weekend and hardly had enough rest from the last week ..PLUS the change of weather?

Whatever it is...I don't think I'm gonna risk eating Cheesy Fries anymore!!

It sucks to be sick.

2 comments:

RJ said...

awww...i bet you learned your lesson with the cheesy fries. but it's okay, you'll get well soon. (: hughug!!! hug all that sickness away. mishuu!!! rakrak

RJ said...

awww...i bet you learned your lesson with the cheesy fries. but it's okay, you'll get well soon. (: hughug!!! hug all that sickness away. mishuu!!! rakrak

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...