14 November 2008

MK..What Does it Stand For?




Because I am sick we ate at MK! Yay! Very good for the soul, throat and body.







































































Unfortunately I had to eat for the sake of eating. You know- eat to live. Usually, its live to eat. But because I had a blocked nose I couldn't taste anything. I hardly ate the duck and only half of the cream bun because I felt it was such a waste to eat it if I couldn't taste it. I'm a real taster. I truly thank God for my taste buds. Although, they can be a curse. Because thanks to my taste buds it's ...bye bye $$$ hello jiggly tummy Hahhaha!!!

1 comment:

RJ said...

MK!!!! i love mk, vegetables, meat, and noodles, soup, eating it with friends is the best thing ever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...