06 November 2008

Pattaya Class

Pattaya Class is one of the two Drama classes I teach. These are the youngest kids I'm teaching this term. I've gotten to know them and they're really great and sweet kids despite the stress at the beginning of this term I've come to enjoy spending my time with them twice a week.

William putting stickers on his mask.

Eilis blow drying her mask.
We're gonna use the mask as a prop for their Drama class.


There are 5 students and these masks are their work of art.
Eilis, the artistic one, made 2 masks.


This helps me keep them under control =)

They get the good job coupon if they receive 3 stars in one class. They can exchange that coupon for a "prize" usually chocolate which they love. If they get 6 stars they get a certificate in assembly. And if they get 30 stars as a class they have a movie day watching what they love most...Magic School bus!

2 comments:

Khanh Hoang said...

very nice masks ^^

RJ said...

wow!! them kids looks like they really have lots of fun and really love their teacher lerie! i wish i were one of them, doing all this fun stuff and getting stickers. reminds me of the old days when i still went to kindergarten sabbath school.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...