27 November 2008

Concert & Friends; Friends & Concert

MLTR(Asian Version)


Okay. So I'm here the next day to finish that sentence from my post yesterday.

So about that bag I was looking for I finally found it. My mom came back just on time for her to tell me where it is. She is the one who usually knows where all the stuff are...hehhe.

Well, I went to meet Papz and JJ at the gate. We rod a taxi to Shane's house and then Shane drove us to Muang Tong Tanee ..It's so far! We met Kua and Dew and Tae. Those names mentioned are all my high school friends. Same batch(of cookies).

(Papz, JJ, Tae, Shane)

All the fast food food in that place were closed so we were left to eat at Black Canyon. I was gonna say Grand Canyon. Anyway, don't order the tea with milk. The weirdest taste ever. JJ finished it though.

MLTR(Michael Learns To Rock).

We found out last night that there is no Michael in that band. There is a female in that band and they are from Denmark. What true fans. Haha....

It was mostly the older generation there. I gues we knew about them because of my parents and our older siblings =P

It was boring at first. They played all these songs we didn't know but the encore was the best. They started playing the songs we knew and everyone went towards the front. The most interesting about the boring part was when the main singer put his hand to his ear and stopped singing to let the audience sing but no one sang...embarassing!..I was asking JJ if they knew that Thai ppl don't speak English and therefore don't sing in English either! And the audience was sooo...still...probably because of all the political problems going on. Hahha.

(Everyone moving forward during the encore.)

(We had connections to go backstage to meet the band but they took so long to come out because they were discussing how they'd go back since the airport was closed so we decided to just go back home. This is the stage they were on. We passed it to literally go backstage to meet the people we ended up not meeting!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've never been to a concert. That must have been an awesome experience! I totally envy you! haha!!...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...