17 November 2008

Signs Everywhere

I was debating whether I should wear my gray pants or black pants. I knew the grey pants were tighter on me and I would feel more comfortable in the black ones. But I thought I would be fine and chose the tighter, gray pants. WRONG decision. By mid morning I had a terrible stomach ache. I was so stubborn and knew I should've worn the other pants. So, I just got some P.E. shorts they had in storage and wore those. Ahhh...felt so much better. No more stomach problems. So. Don't be stubborn! Wear the ones you'll feel comfortable in =P

Oh, and that's a sign for me to lose weight. *sigh...

About my scalp treatment. I smelt like vinegar and chips. I didn't rinse out the vinegar properly. Hehe sorry if I'm grossing you guys out.

Traffic was bad and pollution as usual after work. Made my shoulder ache. That's a sign I'm gonna need to get that shoulder massage one day soon. I usually wait until it's really bad before I drag my sorry self into Magnolia Spa.

It's 5.30 and getting darker...that's a sign I should start preparing for class tomorrow and other VIP preparations...hix hix hix.

I'm sleepy. I'm always sleepy when I'm not supposed to be. It's a sign my body is bored and trying to tempt me from doing what I'm supposed to do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAhahahhahahaa.... this post is so funny lah. ROFL.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...