02 November 2008

Mishu

I miss Bayu!

Chan kidtueng Bayu!

Saya rindu Bayu!


It's a bitter sweet moment in my life =)

As you've read in my previous posts, I'm going to miss Thailand and everything and everyone in it.

But at the same time...







I'm looking forward to start a new adventure and a new life with Bayu!
New church.
New food.
New place.
New home.
New friends.
New work.
New malls.
New address.
New phone number.
New surname.
New time zone.


I won't have to miss Bayu the way I'm missing him right now!

I can be there for him during good times and bad times - in person, not through long distance phone calls, gmail or Skype!

I'm excited to join him in his pastoral ministry. To be able to support him and to meet and love the people he visits and works with.

I'm also looking forward to eating his food and cooking for him =D

We'll have each other.

There really IS much to look forward to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...