16 November 2008

Nothing in Particular

Well, I went to Hospital today to consult about some "stuff" with the doctor there. I bought Au Bon Pain and came back home and chatted with Bayu on skype. I then became sleepy as I usually do on any afternoon and so decided to have a little nap...which lasted almost 4 hours. It's going to be hard to fall asleep when I'm supposed to tonight...NO, No not good for an insomniac like me.

Cool thing is while I was napping I heard my mom making lots of noise downstairs...I thought she was doing some serious spring cleaning. In a way she did but it was more like Christmas decorating. Hahha! She changed the table cloth to green and put up the Christmas tree and lights and some pink ribbons ont our newly washed curtain. What a happy feeling that is.

Out of the blue it started drizzling and as I was writing this I checked Deanna's blog. I'm tagged and I will write something about that something in my next post Deanna! Oh and I just found my childhood friend on FB! I remember him really well because we used to be neighbors and it used to be him, me and 2 other friends all the time playing together in the campus. We were of the same age. It's been like 16 years I haven't heard from him! It's awesome.

Unfortunately, I was looking for yoghurt/yougurt in the fridge but there is none! It's popular at my home I guess. And I've got to do some serious planning for the Christmas Production at work. It's the biggest program of the school year. So gtg.

Have a nice week you guys. My weekend was great while it lasted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...