05 November 2008

To Do-Dates and Lists

47 - Days until Dec.21
15 - Bayu arrives Dec.
13 - Dec. Bachelorette party
20- Dec. Rehearsal

Why am I doing this backwards??

12 - Nov. Hair makeover
13 - Nov. Pick up my Dress
16 - Nov. Bobay Tower for flower girls dresses.
23 - Dec. Fly to Singapore (I won't say leave Thailand).

Get marriage certificate from Tabuang.
Make new passport with changed name.
Start packing making a list of things to bring that can't find there.
Ask for letter of recommendation from work.
Finalize materials that need to be in or out of the church.
Transportation.
Contact Daron about the music and trumpet.
Confirm guestlist.

I think there's more...there definitely is more!

=)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

erm...

"...making a list of things to bring that can't find there"

Where got such thing????
doncha know Sg is the land of plenty?

Plis ok, plis!

OnZ'Q said...

Pack me! Pack me! You can't find me there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...