14 November 2008

Random of Past Few Days


Roast chicken and vegetables with pineapple passion smoothie.









When I was sick at home on Wednesday, Hazel brought her office mates to eat at home. 7 of them. We had Som Tum Pala, Kai yang, Khao neaow, and Thai style spicy bamboo shoots and banana heart..hehe duno the name.



I went to work on Thursday after resting Tues & Weds. But had a relapse after I got home. =( What crazy person puts up their pic when they're sick?....ME!










P' Bang made this krathongs for Haze and I. I was too sick to go and float it so Haz and Richmond went instead. Pretty ya?












Salted fish that is roasted. We don't eat the skin but eat the flest. It's very soft and white and fluffy and so yummy with the chily sauce.











Bus tickets and left over change from my everyday commute.















Mollel got this for me. Shimona and Renee finished it on Saturday night though when were in dire need of chocolate.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Dire need of chocolate"??
Oi that's actually pretty often leh. hahahahaha...
Thanks for saving our lives. hehehe

RJ said...

i love all that food!!! i'm so sorry you got sick, and i want some chocolate too!! haven't had some chocolate in like forever. and i miss loy krathong too, those pretty krathong's p'bang makes, i miss her and everyone back home.
that familiar low wall thingie on the front porch reminds me of the times we used to sit there and talk and i would run over and scream ate lerie!!! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...