28 November 2008

Strawberry Shortcake

I could see that my student was teary eyed. She was lifting her face skyward as if to let the tears back into the the tear ducts. I asked her what was wrong. She said she misses her parents. I knew that her parents went to Australia for the week and she was staying with her maid. I also knew they were coming back today and so I told her. "Well, you should be happy! They'll be back today. " She replied "Not if the airport is closed!"

-----

I had Kanom Jin for lunch. Literally translated and Snack Chinese.
Just call it the Chinese noodles.

------
Hazel, Richmond, Mom, Dolly and I went to see P'Jan. P'Jan is the lady making my wedding dress. I was so stressed that I couldn't fit it coz it hought I had gained weight. Luckily, I was the same as the last time I tried on the dress. I can get my dress next Thursday already! I feeling kinda tired, stressed and sick of all the preprations and stuf we have to do for wedding prep. Dolly just said I needed a sugar high. I totally agreed with her. So off we went to Sugaroma!!! I felt soooooo good afterwards. =D

Whipped cream, strawberries and jelly


BAked Spinach


Tea. Best tasting tea I've tasted.


Strawberry Shortcake.

I can imagine myself craving for this strawbery shortcake and the jelly soon in the future. It's soooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood.

1 comment:

RJ said...

wow, looks like that sugar high did you some good!! i'm glad you enjoyed it, makes my mouth drool just to look at the pictures!! (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...