03 December 2008

Wonderings

I have some pix to post up...I better do it before they accidentally get deleted again!

I ate Lebanese food at Dolls celebration last night...I totally forgot to take pictures coz I was starving!

I have some pictures of when my family and I ate at Fuji, a Japanese restaurant here in Thailand so http://kengot.blogspot.com/ from Japan can tell me how different it is from the real Japanese food! Hahhaha...

Oh and I'm wondering how those MVCA students (RJ, Nicky, Dominic) are doing? Are they still alive? Have they dug holes for their "unwanted treasures" yet? Those are serious camps dude! My cousin in The Philippines said those kinds of camps you can't use tissue paper...only leaves! Wonder if they had to do it too =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Unwanted Treasures". . . What a creative way to call it. LOL!!!

And the leaves? I haven't tried that. AND I DON'T PLAN TOO! But I bet that would cause some serious butt irritations!

I didn't have to dig a hole either. Phew!!! But I did spend every second worrying about what I'd do if those "unwanted treasures" decided to force their way out. LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...