18 December 2008

Hello?? Hello??

I've made my what to bring to MC list. All's left is to pack all the stuff and head off to MC tomorrow. So this will be my last post for this weekend. I guess you'll hear from me next weekend after all the excitement and stress of the wedding has come and g one.

I've done most of what I need to already. Now is just the uncontrollable aspect of the whole thing which I just have to have faith will work out. The main concern right now is the number of people coming. So far who have rsvpd are more than I expected and more than what we told the caterer. So please pray that some how all will go well...(yes pray some people change their mind to come! hahahaha).

Tonight my cousin will come and I'll pick her up at the airport. Bayu's mom is cooking Indo food right now...it smells so good. I'm going to try to call his parents mom and dad in his language. Kinda strange and awkward though LoL.

Oh yes, and right now I'm waiting for Hazel so that we can head off to do our manicure and pedicure with Jyn too. It's already Thursday!...the end of Thursday. My parents just came with the picture that we will put at the entrance...you know those big ones with the pic of th couple?...yeah...I have one with Bayu!!!! EEEEEEE...hehheeh...it's so nice...

Okay I'm going to go stare and admire it right now.

2 comments:

RJ said...

i need some of that indo food, i can smell it all the way here. (:
kreeedd!!!
i can't wait i can't wait!!!

elsye said...

I wanna see the wed. picture u put at the enterance!!! u gotta put it up for me, since I cudn't make to the wedding :( really dying to see u on ur wedding dress.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...