08 December 2008

=)

Hey people of the world what's up??????????

What????????????

You guys I'm so tired and exhausted. Today I was like a headless chicken preparing for the Christmas Production.

I'm just happy for the few people here and there of offer to help me. It's such a relief to get some help. I'm so thankful for them.

For me I look fine outside but sometimes it feels like its piling up inside of me and it just might burst. But I'm glad to still have my head cool. I can actually go through this and be positive and smile and humm to myself.

On my own (with God's help) I'm actually surviving so well compared to previous times when I'm under pressure and have lots of expectations to meet up to.

Tomorrow is judgment day! Hahhaa...nahhhh...I'm excited but I know I"ll be exhausted by the time tomorrow night comes. But I can rest my head on Wednesday on our holiday.

I know my students are going to make me proud. That's what they told me.

Looking forward to it...my strength will come from somewhere deep with in.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...