12 December 2008

It's Time

I could hardly sleep last night.
It was probably because of all the food I ate during the day.
But it was also because I was having stomach butterflies.
Today is my last day at The Village (work).

It's that dreaded feeling that I'll be saying good bye to the people and children I have come to love so much.

I will always think of, I will always miss, I will always remember...my little monsters. =)

I hope and pray that wherever my next destination is that I will meet people as lovely as those I have come to know at The Village.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

hey sista! you can do it! i know you'll be sad but we'll still be here for you always *hugs*

Lorena said...

Ler~ I'm sure you'll come to know more wonderful people out there ;)

And.. yes, those little monsters.. I think most of us have that as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...