24 December 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hi everybody! How are you? I haven't done a proper blog in so long!...feels long anyway...I'm still waiting for the photos from the official photographers then I can really blog about my wedding day. Well...I'm still thinking about the wedding day and smiling about it...I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. It indeed is the best day of my life. I had wonderful friends and family who helped make the day the way it was. I was happy to see my high school friends. I felt so special, blessed and I've never experienced so many miracles in one day. I feel as if Jesus was there doing his miracles like changing water into wine. Hahha. Actually it wasn't just a wonderful day. It was a wonderful weekend. Bayu met up with his MC friends, we went to the sunflower field and took pictures, the rehearsal dinner and rehearsal went well. I was expecting, like other couples I've seen, to fight and cry and be stressed. But instead I had a great rehearsal and one thing good about having rehearsals is that we all cried on that evening but not on the wedding day. I loved it! Once I get the pictures I'd love to relive that day and get into details..starting from when we left to MC on friday all the way to the end of the weekend. I can't thank all of you enough for your prayers and support.

It's Christmas eve now. At home there's lots of food on the table. I love celebrating...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...