26 December 2008

Today

I got back late last night playing with the sparklers with the "kids" as you see in RJ's blog.

We woke up really early to go to the King's Park to walk around and take pictures with Richmond's parents, Bayu and my family. We stayed there until 1 pm.

We came back home and at 2 Bayu, my family and I headed to Platinum. I was soooooo sleepy and drowsy but once in Platinum I came back to life and forgot my sleepiness and tiredness =P

We did some shopping and some eating for 3 hours. I bought some tops I could wear to work and some polo shirts for Bayu as well. Hazel but lots of pretty dresses.

After that we went to The Mall Ram and did more shopping. I bought the nestle Cha yen and Mama tomyum condensed soup noodles to bring to Singapore.

Then we went to my cousin's house who had some emergency problem.

When we got home at 10 I put the stuff I bought into our bags. Downstairs of my house there are like 5 boxes for shipping and 3 suitcases that Bayu and I will bring this Sunday.

Hazel and I were supposed to meet up with Jyn and Joy and catch up and hangout before we're "separated"...but well...we weren't able to =(

I hope tomorrow I can hang out and catch up with them.

I'm helping Dolly with song service for SML and Bayu will be doing the talk.

For lunch we're eating noodles at my aunts house.

So Saturday evening and night is still not planned.

I can't believe it! Tomorrow is my last night here...Sunday night I'll be at my home with Bayu in Singapore....should I *screech! or *sigh...? LoL

Good night you guys.

P.S. I'm supposedly getting the official pictures tomorrow! *fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...