11 December 2008

I feel so special

I didn't tell you guys about how The Village's Christmas Production went. Well, it was super hectic but it was a success. It was a wonderful night with my kids and being able to meet their parents and siblings. I was so proud of them because they did so their parts so well. They're special kids and they did a really excellent job. I was backstage for most of it but the reaction from the audience was really good. Funny huh? After coaching them for months I wasn't even able to see them for real on the day! Haha. It was also nice to hear some parents say their kids talk about me. Hahah in a good way of course.

Today is the day before the last day of school. Almost every class had their own pizza party celebrations. Early in the morning I got a gift of chocolate from my student Madi. A few minutes later Puff came in with a Jim Thompson scarf for me. A little while later Azumi gave me a present too. There was a note and some really cute stuff. At 11.30 I had a pizza and S&P cake party with my drama class students. I ate 2 slice of pizza and a slice of cake.

I went back to my classroom at 12.00 and tada!! My kids had planned a surprise party for me! There on the table was 3 boxes of pizza , 2 bottles of coke, and a huge swensens ice cream cake! They presented me with a card they made themselves and a nicely wrapped bar of soap. So sweeet! I ate another 2 slices of pizza and a slice of that delicious ice cream cake.

Later in the afternoon we had a staff Christmas party. We all helped to prepare the food. We had Indian, Mexican, Italian, French Thai and BBQ. There was beer, wine, soft drinks and gift exchange as well. I got a water kettle and my boss gave me a One Healthy Habit Mangosteen. We also had dancing and musical chair. It was another fun Village party as usual. I'll really miss these parties and people.

I hope I meet nice people like I met at The Village whereve I may be after this.

On my way back home I was already crying in my heart. By tomorrow lunch time I'll be saying goodbye to everyone.

Achis counting the chairs a few hours of the production.

First Pizza and Cake Party


2nd Pizza and Cake Party



Preparing Food and Gifts for Staff Christmas Party

1 comment:

Deanna Beryl said...

I'm hungry just looking at the pizzaaa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...