05 December 2008

Dec.5 is Father's Day!

Yep in Thailand today it is Father's Day Because His Majesty the King Bhumibol Adulyadej has turned 81.

Happy Birthday King of Thailand!!

Happy Father's Day Dad!!!

Today I'm shooting 2 birds at one time =)

My family and I are going to Mission College to meet with others in the "Wedding Committee" and finalize most things.

We'll be there for a while and then my family and I will be driving around in that area to maybe visit sunflower fields and visit Chokchai Farm and Steakhouse. That is our Father's Day celebration.

Well, you guys another week has come and gone.

After this week there's 2 more weeks until that long awaited day.

The Monday after this coming Monday I'll be picking Bayu and his parents up at the airport. I"m so excited to see all of them.

Jyn is coming on the 14th all prepared to be my "slave" haha and my bachelorette is next Saturday the 13th too.

Good news last night was that Tiger Airways emailed Bayu and confirmed that all flights will be flying as scheduled on the 15th. Thank you God!

1 comment:

Hobbit Wife said...

Jitters, jitters! I'm glad that Bayu and his family could make it by plane as planned. God is so good Lerie! Praying for you na! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...