16 December 2008

Peace Out

I picked Bayu up today with my parents and Hazel. I was happy to see him and his parents too. Bayu and I rode home in 1 taxi and on the way there I told him about how I was feeling. He listened and we talked about it so I feel good about that.

Once we got home we ate food that my mom and auntie prepared. We relaxed, chatted and watched heroes. After that Hazel, Bayu and I went to Ambassador Hotel at Nana to make Bayu's suite. Next, we went to MBK and bought Bayu's shoes, tie, sandals, unders and sandals. I also bought a yummy Thai dessert that is only sold and tastes that good there at MBK.

Once we got home Bayu met but with Ben and Ben and then Dolly and Jyn and Laura came over to my house and we prepared the souveneir packages. It was fun to be together and to see Jyn again. I can feel the wedding festivities coming on. There is a glimpse of hope that this Sunday could be a happy day for me after all. We were laughing that people might misunderstand that the wedding is a funeral because there'll be so many of us crying! Haha.

See! One negative blog and now a happy blog. Well, you guys know more about me and my mood swings now. Thanks for your support and understanding though. I couldn't just go to sleep and leave today with that last post on my blog.

So yes, you guys, all is well with my soul.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...