05 December 2008

Family Road Trip

It was unusually traffic because of the Holiday and long weekend. It too us 3.5 hours to reach Muaklek instead of the usual 2. The moment we got there we ate at Krua Nong Pen. It's a Thai restaurant with individual "huts" you can sit in. It's located near the intersection leading to MC. We were happy to feast after being stuck in traffic.I'm glad Dad (and Mom and Haze and I =) ) enjoyed his food. We had 2 plates of Som tum (Papaya Salad), Fish with sour mango salad (Pla Chon Yum Mamuang), friend chicken and sticky rice...yummmmmm... There were alot of people there but we came a lfew minutes earlier than the others so we got our food really quick.
Right at the entrance of the restaurant there's a sign pointing to our destination...belove MC.
This is the "Wedding Committee" (Hazel, Daron, Renie, Roch, Pheap, ONya, Dr. Fanwar, A. Sheila). We met to discuss and finalize some stuff. It was a good meeting and I'm really happy about it. We laughed alot.
I got to meet up with Roch (in this pic she took of herself on MY phone), Pheap and Onya and catch up and hang out with them. So glad for that. I'm really excited I'll be seeing them against next week because they'll be coming over for the bachelorette!
We sent Pheap to the dorm and we stopped for a while to get some fresh air before we headed back out of the campus. Here's my lovely family and our beloved car that has brought us so far.
My parents and I!
We wanted to go to the Fashion Outlet and Chokchai Farm/Steakhouse but when we turned on the road it was sooooooooooooo traffic we just turned left and dropped at market at the side of the road. We bought some curry puffs, grape juice and beef. We headed back to Bkk and then we bought some groceries from The Mall Bangkapi, ate and now I'm home. I'm so tired but I really loved spending time with my parents and sister today.

1 comment:

OnZ'Q said...

Hey..! U didn't pray :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...