22 October 2010

What would happen if kids were teachers?

I had this random activity to let my students do.  It kinda just came to me to try it out.

I sat on the floor with my kids and I let my kids go one by one and sit on the teacher's chair and pretend to be a teacher.

We would ask the child acting as a teacher what he/she would teach us and the funniest but not surprising thing was that each one of them answered it something like this:

Students and I:  Teacher, teacher what will you teach us today?
Student acting as a teacher:  Games.  We are going to play games today.

It made me LOL.  Wouldn't it be nice if we didn't have to teach kids lessons but just let them out and play ALLLL day long?? HAHa...I bet that's every kids dream =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...