27 October 2010

Almost Done (Halfway there)!

1.  Record Book Comments - write individualized comments for each child (only 40 children) and hand in to my boss this Friday.  The last time I worked on this I slept at 1a.m. and got sick for 5 weeks.

2.  I have to make a powerpoint for the school orientation - due 2 weeks ago!

3.  Monthly Bulletin - I need to make the monthly bulletin for my level for the month of November.  To be done tomorrow!

4.  I need to type out learning domains for all levels - Over due!

5.  I need to do major webbing for next year's curriculum ( all levels)- due this Friday!

6.  I need to make a powerpoint on kindness to present to the whole school (due next week!)

7.  I need to work on the classroom bulletins/displays and put up the children's work ASAP! ASAP ASAP!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...