02 October 2010

Full Day

I woke up at 8 did my business, showered, changed, ate, put on make up, grabbed my bag and went to church.

Bayu preached, we had communion and testimony/sharing time.  I went up without planning to and gave a little talk about how thankful I am =)

We had our Sabbath School lesson and a delicious lunch.  After that Bayu had several meetings in a row until 5 pm and I hung out with the youth all afternoon.  Then when I fell asleep for a while Bayu came in.  We chithcatted with the youth a little more.  Then we all departed.

Except that Jerome, Aunti Annie,  Uncle Seah Ho, Bayu and I went to Pasir Ris to eat at some japanese/western vegetarian restaurant.  It was good for the vegetarians. Hahah.. I was totally starving so it was good for me too.

Came back and did my dance dance revolution for 45 minutes since it was late already.  I've been doing it several days in a row now!  So proud of myself.  Not as tired now as the first night but my muscles are still aching.

Well, tomorrow is the long awaited baby shower!  Hope all goes well.  Gotta sleep coz it just might be a long day.

Nyt nyt!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...