12 October 2010

Uphill- Downhill

I looked at my blog archive and realized that it told a story about my life! Hehe...

You can tell when I was uphill and down hill by the number of posts I entered each month...

You can also tell when things were downhill for me during the fewer entries AND the months I didn't enter anything.

The bottom month (September) is the month I entered my first post.

2008 October(55 posts), November (45 posts) and December (30) posts was the time of my life!  I loved my job and I was getting married! =D

2009 January (21), February (6), March (6), April (9), May (5) and June (1) I was just trying to keep my blog alive entering things just to make it seem like I was "ok" and telling the world I was still alive!  In June I wrote one entry and that was to talk about my Father-in-law's death.

11 months later -

May 2010 (16) My blog posts started coming because I got a stable job, my parents came to visit....and a glimmer of my positive self was coming out! June (14) I believe all posts this month were about my trip back home toBKK..ha! July (7) My posts were about my work. 2 months (August & September) of no blog action because I've been so busy with work!

Now the months of October 12 days into the month and this is my 11th post.  Could it be that it's because my parents are here and that's why I'm happy and blogging?  Seems like a pattern.  But I honestly do feel that I view things in a more positive light than before ...

and I honestly enjoy writing here and don't want it to stop!

P.S.  Thanks Bayu for sticking by my side through thick and thin.  I actually don't remember your vow to me on our wedding day but actions speak louder than words and you have more than kept your vows...so far...MUAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

CurlsRulz said...

Lerie..you're always bulala even when you are..perturbed :D Miss you!

Hazel said...

That's one thing I miss about blogging...being able to look back at your life story over the months and years? Heheheh...I really should update my blog...but... =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...